Andrew Jett of Jett Designs wanted to pay tribute to the beautiful styling of the 70’s and 80’s era race bikes but on a modern platform. Well this beautiful Triumph Street Triple Racer is just that. Perfectly styled based on the early racers but with all the modern technology and performance of today’s bikes.
The design aspect that we love the most is the custom from fairing and windscreen. It has that classic racer styling yet it looks modern as well. The tail section was custom design with the same vision. Classic 70’s tail design mounted on the Triumph’s modern tubular subframe design.
Being a garage builder, Andrew Jett has built a stunning custom racer and we cannot wait to see what he dreams up next. Be sure to head over to his instagram page and following him to see his next build. I am sure he will top this one.
Triumph Street Triple Racer Specs:
- Custom cut front bikini fairing with Motorelic aluminum front fairing stay
- Custom cut front windscreen
- Custom cut tail, cut rear subframe
- Re-vlaved front forks, Penske rear shock with remote reservoir
- Full SC Project GPM2 exhaust
- Reflashed ECU
- BMC air filter
- Clip-on hadlebar setup
- Aluminum radiator fins
- Aluminum chain/ ankle guard
- This bike weighs in at 365 pounds wet (with fluids and fuel)
Triumph Street Triple Racer Photos: