If you follow Keanu Reeves or saw his commercial during the Superbowl 52, then you’ve seen Arch Motorcycles. With Arch Motorcycle, Keanu has been pushing the envelop on design and performance . Well this time he will amaze you with the Arch Motorcycle Method 143 Limited production bike. I almost don’t even know what to say out it other then its a stunning piece of machinery.
This concept is completely over the top and pushing the limits of design in the best way possible. The Method 143 will be the first ever motorcycle with a full Carbon Fiber Mono-Cell chassis and integrated fuel cell. Some other cool pieces which are seen in his current models are the fully CNC machined sub-frame and swingarms. Keanu definitely has a thing for come CNC Billet Aluminum bling.
To help power this monster, Arch Motorcycles turned to S&S Cycle and used a 143ci. / 2343cc Fuel Injected V-Twin powerplant. S&S Cycles has been producing these monsters for Arch motorcycle and other companies such as Confederate Motorcycles. To top it off, a full custom titanium exhaust system with dual undertail mufflers were designed. Nothing like some good titanium pipes.
The more and more I stare at the Method 143, the more and more I want one. With a limited production run of only 23 though, I can only imagine what the prices are going to hit and demand spikes. Be sure to head of to their website and social media pages to check out all their other cool bikes such as the KRGT-1 and Arch 1S. I promise you will not be disappointed with Keanu’s visions.
The Method 143 Specs:
- 143 CI, 2343cc S&S Cycle T143 45 degree downdraft fuel injected V-Twin engine
- Carbon Fiber Monocell chassis with integrated fuel cell
- CNC machined aluminum sub-chassis
- Arch designed / Suter Industries manufactured CNC machined Single-Sided billet aluminum swingarm
- CNC machined aluminum bodywork with layered integrated leather in seat and tank area
- Ohlins / Arch proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
- Ohlins / Arch proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
- Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic fork covers
- Front Brakes: ISR dual six 30mm piston Monobloc radial mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
- Rear Brakes: Dual ISR four piston Monobloc radial mount caliper with ISR semi floating disc
- Arch designed 17” BST Carbon Fiber “Turbine” wheels
- Michelin Power RS tires
- Arch mobile phone instrumentation display
- MotoGP inspired Titanium / Carbon Fiber / Billet Aluminum, Arch / SC Project exhaust system
- Proprietary LED headlight design
- Custom Tailored fit and finishes
- Limited to 23 units
Arch Motorcycle Method 143 Photos: