XTR Pepo is at it again but this time with a Mash 500 Tracker named “DI TRAVERSO”. Known for his amazing Ducati builds, Pepo has been producing some awesome non Ducati builds in recent years. This little Scrambler that is ready to rip up some dirt is no exception.
Starting with a Mash 500 donor bike, Pepo stripped the bike down to the frame. First was a custom rear subframe designed to hold the flat track style seat pan. A 1 off custom XTR cantilever swingarm was fabricated to hold the rear tire and Betor gas filled monoshock. Upfront, the stock forks were scrapped for a set of Yamaha XJ600 ones.
For the bodywork, Pepo went with a modified Ducati 1060 Sport fuel tank and a custom fiberglass seat pan. The seat pan was them wrapped with custom XTR upholstrey to resemble the traditional dirt track styling. Some motocross handlebars and numbers plates were added to finish off the Dirt Tracker look.
XTR Mash 500 Tracker Specs:
- Original Modified frame with new rear subframe.
- XTR cantilever swingarm.
- Yamaha SR 500 rear drum with Derbi Supermotard rim.
- Betor gas monoschock.
- Yamaha XJ600 Diversion fork.
- Gonelli Clutch and rear brake levers.
- Yamaha SR 500 front hub with Derbi Supermotard rim.
- XTR fork protectors.
- Domino conical handlebars.
- Gonelli pure rubber grips.
- Gonelli quick open gas comando.
- Modified Ducati 160 Sport fuel tank for mount fuel pump and fuel gauge.
- Monza gas cap.
- XTR dirt track seat.
- XTR upholstery.
- Yamaha R1 footrest.
- Regina gold chain.
- LIPO battery.
- Electronic Fuel injection.
- DNA race air filter.
XTR Mash 500 Tracker Pictures (Courtesy of Cesar Godoy)